Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Life Changing

In the last two weeks or so, I have had my life turned upside down.


I found a lump in my right breast, saw my gyno, went for a mammogram and ultrasound, got biopsied and diagnosed with breast cancer all in the last 14 days. I have to go for EKG and blood draw today, MRI tomorrow, chemo doctor on Friday, port install on Monday.  It's happening very quickly.  VERY quickly. I haven't really had time to catch my breath.  Still, I'm getting through it.


I have an amazing husband and son, wonderfully supportive friends and co-workers, and a few survivors helping me through.  I'll kick cancer's ass and I'll come out the other side.  It's not going to be pretty - but it'll be done.

No comments:

Photo Credit

All photos by T. Fromholt. Photos may not be reproduced or published without written permission & photo credit. All rights reserved.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *